If you want to bring your children to the Youth Environmental Center, call us at 438-43-96 and leave a request. We will help you to select a date, time and subject of the lesson.
Read more about YEC programs, classes and other proposals.
Youth Environmental Center is open on the weekdays (Monday - Friday) during the whole calendar year.
Monday - Thursday: 09.30 – 18.00
Friday: 09.30 – 17.00
- Please call the Youth Environmental Center specialists and confirm your visit five days prior to the date.
- The Youth Environmental Center is able to host the group of school children (from 15 to 30 persons) and preschool children (from 10 to 20 persons) in the interactive classroom.
- The classes are held by qualified personnel who manage children and the educational process. At their request, the accompanying teachers can be involved in the work of the group helping students to perform this or that task.
- Please prepare children in advance. Explain that the interactive center is a special place where they will not sit and listen to the teacher but will be proactive working together in small groups, implementing different tasks, experiments, participating in games and discussions.
- Modern technical equipment in the center requires correct behavior of class participants. Discuss the Center behavior rules with the children before the visit.
- Students are not required to bring stationary. The YEC will provide everything needed for work.
- Children and adults need to have shoes to change in the Center.
- There are no medical contraindications for visiting the center.
- Please, take care that the children with health problems have necessary medicines.
- There is no café or souvenir stall in the YEC territory.
Tickets for the fee-based YEC programs can be purchased in the museum “Water World of St. Petersburg” (water tower).
Ticket office is open 10.00-19.00 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Youth Environmental Centre is open from Monday till Friday during all calendar year.
Monday - Thursday, 09.30 – 18.00
Friday, 09.30 – 17.00
56, Shpalernaya str., St.Petersburg, 191015
Tel. (812) 438-43-96